The NCIMHA held interactive regional workshops across the state to learn about the findings of the NC Institute of Medicine Task Force’s study. The goals for these workshops included gaining valuable information about the importance of young child social and emotional development and how you can help to spread the word in your own communities. Please feel free to use this information for your own presentations.
Miss one of our statewide NCIMHA Learning and Action workshops? Here are all the documents and links from the workshops. We hope that you will use this information to help promote infant mental health in your community!
- NCIMHA Workshops Run of Day (PPT)
- NCIMHA Workshops Run of Day (PDF)
- Invest in Early Childhood Development
- InBrief- Early Childhood Mental Health
- Growing Up Well- Issue Brief
- Appendix A of IOM report
- Connection Station Topic #1 Handout
- Connection Station Topic #2 Handout
- Connection Station Topic #3 Handout
- Connection Station Topic #4 Handout
- Connection Station Topic #5 Handout
- Connection Station Topic #6 Handout
- SAMHSA- Supporting Infants, Toddlers, and Families Impacted by Caregiver Mental Health Problems, Substance Abuse, and Trauma: A Community Action Guide
Responses from participants: